Books You Should Read...

I really, really love to read so I've put together a list of some of my favorite books ( in no particular order) to recommend to you! enjoy!


1. Child of the Holocaust by Jack Kuper.
2. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald.
3. Even Silence Has an End: My Six Years of Captivity in the Colombian Jungle by Ingrid Betancourt.
4. Paula by Isabel Allende.
5. Musicophilia: Tales of Music and the Brain by Oliver Sacks.
6. Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy.
7. Brave New World by Aldous Huxley.
8. Night by Elie Wiesel.
9. The Shack by William P Young.
10. The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
11. My Sister's Keeper: A Novel by Jodi Picoult.
12. Fatelessness by Imre Kertesz.
13. Arrancame La Vida by Angeles Mastretta.
14. A Place To Hide: True Stories Of Holocaust Rescues (Scholastic Biography) by Jayne Pettit.
15. El Mundo de Sofia by Jostein Gaarder.
16. Perfume: The Story of a Murderer by Patrick Suskind.
17. Summer of My German Soldier by Bette Greene.
18. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak.
19. Eleven Minutes by Paulo Coelho.
20. The Zahir by Paulo Coelho.
21. Veronika Decides to Die by Paulo Coelho.
22. The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
23. Man's Search for Meaning by Viktor E. Frankl.
24. P.S. I Love You by Cecelia Ahern.
25. By the River Piedra I Sat Down and Wep by Paulo Coelho.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...