David Garrett: I can't hate you!


I have mixed feelings with him, he has immense technique, great presence, pure talent that shows what Juilliard-trained violin virtuoso he is. With his fashion model good looks he shows up at his concerts in a grunge-like attire that for the purists, like me (who would rather see him in a suit) dislike. 

But he also plays classical music in a flashy, fun way. He is more known for his classical-pop crossover projects (that, yes sometines I find interesting), that he says will hopefully attract younger listeners to classical repertoire. But you be the judge.

So with that face and those fingers: I can't hate him!


 

 By the way he has the worl'd fastest fingers, and the world record for more notes played in a single second: 13!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...